Aviva Industry Business & Investment Opportunity 2017 Market Research Reports
PUNE, INDIA, December 15, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
"Insurance Company Profile: Aviva", provides a comprehensive overview of Aviva and its UK business. This includes its structure, its strategy for growth and focus on digitization, as well as its performance in the UK and marketing and distribution strategy.
Aviva serves 33 million customers across 16 countries, including 16 million customers in the UK and Ireland, with approximately 29,530 employees globally. Outside of the UK, Aviva has a strong presence in Canada, France, Ireland, Spain, and Turkey.
This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis. It also covers Aviva’s activities around insurtech.
Key questions answered include –
– What are AVIVA’s brands within the group?
– What are AVIVA’s strengths and weaknesses?
– What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
– Aviva is a composite of scale in the UK, offering life, general and health insurance, and asset management products and services.
– Aviva has revamped its business strategy to include three key components: True Customer Composite, Digital First, and Selective Market Focus.
Reasons to buy
– Learn about Aviva’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
– Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
– Understand the group's advertising strategy.
Table of Content: Key Points
Aviva: A Global Overview
What does Aviva do today?
Aviva Product Overview
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire